Adding beautiful pricing table on your WordPress site is a great idea because they have a big impact on what the users decide to buy and how that decision is made. So, if you want to increase your sales and also improve your conversions, you need to consider including beautiful pricing tables that would help users pick the right products.
There are ways you can add beautiful pricing tables easily on WordPress which do not include any coding. Before you can start anything, you need to install and also activate the easy pricing table plugin.
How to Change the Settings on your Plugin
- Immediately the plugin is activated, it adds a ‘pricings table’ to the WordPress admin bar.
- Click on the ‘pricing table, ‘ and it would take you to the setting page of the plugin.
- When you are on the settings page, you would be required to type in your license key. You can get this information from two places, either from the email you received after you bought the easy pricing table plugin or from your registered account on the easy pricing table website.
- When you enter your license key as requested, click on the button ‘save changes’ to save the new alterations you made.
- After all these, you can begin to create your pricing tables.
How to Create your Pricing Table
1. The first thing you need to do when you want to create a pricing table in WordPress is that you go to the ‘pricing tables.’ After that, you click on ‘add new’ (this adds a new page).
2. It shows you your previews templates that are available for you to pick from.
3. After you have selected one of the templates, click on ‘contents’ so that you can type in the contents of the table.
4. There are different fields and columns in the table content area. Fill them in this order:
- The name
- The pricing
- The features
- The button text
- And lastly the URL
You can always add a new column to the readymade columns.
5. To highlight a particular column on your pricing table, just click on the ‘feature column’ button for the particular column.
6. To change the visual appearance of the table to your preferences, like the column, colors or font sizes, click on the ‘design’ tab and make your changes.
7. After all the changes have been made and all the data has been entered, click on the ‘save and preview’ button.
8. Click on the ‘deploy’ or get shortcode button if you wish to make any changes after that. You would see a pop up containing the shortcode where you can add to your post where you want to display the pricing table.